Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tim Gartside's Photo Blog the beginning!


Hi there!

My name is Tim Gartside and this is basically my first ever blog so be gentle! I am a professional photographer and have been working for different companies and eventually myself for twenty years. After doing a one year art foundation course in sunny Blackpool, I then went on to do a three year BA(Hons) degree in Graphic Design at Maidstone College of Art. I have worked for reprographic companies, interior photography companies and eventually became self employed twelve years ago shooting interiors for property companies and estate agents. I have shot stock photography which I supply to three stock libraries. I enjoy shooting landscapes, cityscapes and wildlife.

www.timgartsidephotography.com

No comments: